Shin Kidou Senshi Gundam W: Endless Duel
Quite possibly one of the best playing fighting games on the Super Famicom / SNES. Features unique and fitting movement options, fast yet heavy combat, off the ground attacks / combos, and some dang flashy supers. This game's soundtrack is an absolute ripper. Solid game for any casual fan of the show or mecha in general to check out. It can be pretty broken if you know how to bend it backwards, but to a casual playgroup, it's just good dumb fun.
Strategy and Movelists
Stats and tech from the hottest players
- New Challanger's wiki page has game system info, move lists, strategies, and frame data.
- JPoon's F.A.Q has more in-depth information about the game.
Files, storefronts, emulators, etc that you need to play this game.
- Guide to setting up and using Mednefen to play SNES games online.
- You can cop the game ROM over here if you want.
Why not enright yourself with some related media?
- You can watch the Anime Series on Hulu and enjoy a trip down memory lane.